October 16-18, 2023
Cherokee Casino & Hotel
West Siloam Springs, OK
26th Annual Conference & Symposium
When: October 16-18, 2023
Where: Cherokee Casino & Hotelin West Siloam Springs, OK
Conference Room Rate: $99.00 + 6% tax per night (Room Block is not yet open. We will
update on Facebook & the NTOTA website.)
- Monday Morning, Oct. 16th – Fall Board of Directors Meeting
- Monday Afternoon – Conference Opening
- Tuesday, Oct. 17th – Field Trip: Travel via bus to Tahlequah where we will park at the Cherokee
National Peace Pavilion just off the square behind the new Cherokee National History Museum and across the street from the Cherokee National Supreme Court Museum. Adjoining the Supreme Court Museum is a Cherokee Cultural Pathway lined with art which leads to:
- Cherokee Arts Center, Kawi Café and Spider Gallery.
- The plan is to spend the day visiting these attractions and wind up the day with a Cherokee Hog Fry under the Pavilion.
- Wednesday, Oct 18th – Presentations, workshops, etc. For further update on the conference check our Facebook group or the National TOTA website.